Friday 20 July 2012

That's a bit much - Is Jodie and Kirk’s shoot naffest ever?

Jodie and Kirk
Privates moment ... Jodie and Kirk
 

JODIE MARSH ensures Kirk Norcross’ privates aren’t on parade in a toe-curling photo shoot. 

Wearing a camouflage-print halter-neck top and military cap, the 33-year-old body builder sits at the naked club promoter’s feet.
With her flame-red locks tumbling over her shoulders her purple bikini can be seen straining to contain her surgically-enhanced assets.
It’s just one of a series of mind-boggling images that taste seems to have forgotten
Elsewhere the pair peel off entirely.
In intimate clinches they show off acres of skin covered in tattoos.
Further frames show the pair in patriotic mood sporting matching swimwear that features the union flag.
And despite the explicit nature of many of the photos Jodie insists she is just good pals with the 24-year-old Essex lad.

Kirk clasps Jodie's bum
Tattoo much? ... Kirk clasps Jodie's bum
Though admitting she frequently kisses the former TOWIE star, she insists that is as far as it goes.
She said: “I’m always snogging Kirk, and while he wants it go further, I’m not putting out for him.”
Jodie, who has posted countless pictures of herself and Kirk on Twitter says he is just too young for her to get serious with.
The redhead, who also recently revealed how she once shared a bed with former X Factor star Frankie Cocozza, added: “It’s the same with Frankie. I love those guys, but they’re young.”

Norcross nibbles Marsh while they sport wimwear with flag design
Patriotic pair ... Norcross nibbles Marsh while they sport wimwear with flag design
Jodie, who claims to be celibate, said Frankie, 19, and her only spooned.
And she added: “I could teach them a thing or two in the bedroom, I’d ruin them!”
Her love-life has been so bad, she even admitted she could go gay again.
After becoming muscly and shrinking to a size four, the former Page 3 girl said other girls can’t get enough of her and, with no man on the horizon, she’s tempted.
Jodie said: “Girls love my body. I’ve got a lot of lesbian followers who tell me I’m hot.
“In fact, I’ve had a lot of marriage proposals from women!”

Kirk and Jodie
Just friends ... Kirk and Jodie
Jodie has dated famous men including Max Beesley, Calum Best and Blazin’ Squad rapper Kenzie.
She also had a short-lived marriage to Matt Peacock, Jordan’s ex.
But after being cheated on and used for her status, Jodie no longer trusts men.
She said: “At the moment I’m quite happy just being single.

Jodie takes it easy
Pushing it ... Jodie takes it easy
“So would I go with a girl again? I would never say never to anything. I’m quite fearful of men because I’ve had lots of bad experiences. If you can appreciate a sexy woman, then why not?”
Four years ago, Jodie dated lesbian lover Nina, a hairdresser. The relationship ended but now Jodie says that she may be turned again.
She added: “If I meet the right person, it wouldn’t matter if it was a boy or a girl. I’m not ruling anything out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment