Thursday 26 July 2012

Working with Kristen was 'a dream'

Says model Liberty Ross before finding out her husband had cheated on her with Stewart

Liberty Ross and Kristen Stewart
Agony ... Rupert Sanders wife Liberty Ross and Kristen Stewart
 

BRITISH model Liberty Ross described working with Kristen Stewart as “a dream” - before finding out her husband had a fling with the young actress.

Liberty was speaking in a US interview before pictures emerged of Rupert Sanders in a steamy clinch with the 22-year-old in a car last week.
Vogue star Liberty, 33, played Kristen’s onscreen mum in Snow White And The Huntsman, which Rupert directed.
Asked about what it was like working with Kristen, Liberty – who has two children with Sanders - said: “So amazing, it was literally a dream. I couldn’t really believe it was happening.

Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders
Chemistry ... Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders enjoy a meal together in May
WENN.com
“It’s all been amazing, really amazing.”
At a movie premiere in May she also decribed Kristen as 'transfixing'.
She said: "Kristen was my number one choice. I think there is no better Snow White in my opinion. She is great.

Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders
Seven years of marriage ... Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders
XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM
"I mean, I’ve never watched a Twilight movie, so I don’t really know, but I loved her in Sean Penn’s film just for that moment that she’s in it.
"Ever since then — she’s got something very transfixing about her. We needed a modern, edgy, cool girl."
Rupert, 41, also previously admitted he was anxious about working with his wife.

Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders
Caught out ... Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders
Splash
He said: “It was quite nerve racking at first I think. It’s a bit nervous going into it, but then when we started working. We had fun doing it. Liberty is very good.”
Kristen, who has been dating her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, 26, for three years and recently moved into a mansion with him in the hip Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, issued a public apology yesterday.
Kristen, who normally keeps quiet on whether she’s even dating Robert, said in the statement: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.

Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders
On Snow White set ... Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders
XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM
“This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry.”

US Weekly
Revelation ... story in US Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment