Sunday 9 April 2017

A furious Mel B has teamed up with her estranged husband’s ex-girlfriend

A furious Mel B has teamed up with her estranged husband’s ex-girlfriend with a pledge to ‘take him down’ and protect the former Spice Girl’s £50 million fortune, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
The pact was agreed after Mel B, 41, made a flurry of ‘tearful and emotional’ phone calls to Nicole Contreras. They both claim that Hollywood producer and director Stephen Belafonte subjected them to a ruthless campaign of emotional and physical abuse.
Ms Contreras, 40, a former model, has a 13-year-old daughter with Belafonte as a result of their six-year relationship, which ended just months before Mel B met him in February 2007. ‘I will do anything I can to help Mel in her fight,’ she said. ‘I know better than anyone what she has gone through because I lived with him for six years and he abused me too. We both went through hell with that man.’

No comments:

Post a Comment