Thursday 6 April 2017

The ex-Spice Girl is divorcing Stephen Belafonte after ten years of marriage

Mel says Belafonte, 41, forced her to have sex with other women in threesomes that he secretly filmed and threatened to release in a bid to ruin her career.
He allegedly subjected her to “multiple beatings” and she attempted to leave him many times.
She adds: “Every time I tried, [he] threatened me with violence and threatened to destroy my life in every possible way.Mel points to a bruise on her face in a Twitter post from 2012
“He said he would destroy my career and take my kids from me.
“He threatened to release sexually explicit videotapes claiming I would never again work in the entertainment industry.
“I desperately wanted to leave the relationship and tried to do so during our first year of marriage and every year thereafter.”

Mel sports a huge plaster on her cheek as she, Belafonte and their daugher Madison arrive in Sydney the same year

No comments:

Post a Comment