Saturday 16 March 2013

'I'm Not Naturally Thin': Beyonce Puts Her Amazing Figure Down To Sheer Hard Work

She's just as famous for her fabulous body as she is her voice, but while the latter comes naturally, Beyonce has admitted it's much harder to stay in shape.
The Singles Ladies singer graces the front cover of Shape magazine's April issue and revealed to the health publication that it was tough work getting her pre-pregnancy body back after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy last January.
'I'm Not Naturally Thin': Beyonce Puts Her Amazing Figure Down To Sheer Hard Work 
'I'm Not Naturally Thin': Beyonce Puts Her Amazing Figure Down To Sheer Hard Work
Beyonce admits it takes hard work to look this good (Visual/WENN)
“I gained 57 pounds when I was pregnant. I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again.”
Despite managing to whip her body back to its best just a few months after Blue's arrival, Beyonce confessed that it's an ongoing process to keep the weight off as she's not “naturally thin”.
“I’m not a person that is naturally very thin. I am a person who has to work at keeping my body in shape,” the superstar added.
Looking super toned, the mother-of-one, who flaunts her trim waistline and slender legs in a multi-coloured crop top and hotpants for the feature spread, also took the time out to talk on the importance of having a positive body image.
"I would just say, everyone is not supposed to be the same," she added. "Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you."

No comments:

Post a Comment