Tuesday 24 May 2011

Amy Childs quitting 'TOWIE' after BAFTA row?

Amy Childs
© Rex Features / James Curley
Amy Childs could reportedly quit The Only Way Is Essex after an argument with co-star Mark Wright.

According to the Daily Star, the pair clashed at the 2011 Phillips TV BAFTAs ceremony on Sunday when Wright put himself forward to accept the show's Audience Award.

It has now been suggested that the beautician could land her own series, following a previous claim that she was being tipped to sign a lucrative £1 million deal.

"There is a lot of talk about me getting my own show. Everyone wants me to have my own show," the 20-year-old is quoted as saying. "They love me. So I am sure it's going to happen."

She added: "I could see myself being a presenter."

However, the paper claims that show bosses are desperate not to lose Childs from the popular ITV2 series.

"We'll move heaven and earth to keep her. She's the woman who put 'vajazzle' on the map," a source said. "She has millions of male fans lusting after her.

No comments:

Post a Comment