Saturday 12 January 2013

Big Brother’s Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace: ‘Harry Styles serenaded me through my window’

Big Brother’s Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace: ‘Harry Styles serenaded me through my window’Well now we’ve heard it all…
One of Big Brother’s more memorable contestants Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace has claimed that Harry Styles once sang to her to try and convince her to go to a party with him.
Speaking on Loaded TV’s Looser Women show, Aisleyne said: “One day he was like driving around trying to find his own apartment and he got out of the car, and I was like: ‘Hey, Harry, what’s going on?’
“I didn’t know he was going do this, but he came to right up to my window. Right there, so I could of touched his hair.
“He was like: ‘What’s going on, do you want to come for party?’ I was like: ‘No. Why? Do YOU want me to come for a party?’”
After initially ignoring Aisleyne’s come-on, Harry went on to serenade the blonde when she asked him to.
Aisleyne, 34, added: “I was like: ’If you really want me to come you need to serenade me.’”

'Go away you old MILF'

Harry Styles
Aisleyne couldn’t believe her luck when he actually did it.
“I thought he’d be, like: ‘Go away you old MILF’, but he was like: ‘OK’ and he started singing a song. I was like: ‘Oh my God, just cringe. I don’t know what to do’. So I just shut the window.”
But she didn’t go to the party in the end.
Aisleyne was appearing on late-night chat show Looser Women on Loaded TV with TOWIE’s Chloe Sims when she opened up about her Harry experience.
When Chloe asked how old Harry is, Aisleyne responded: “I Googled it when he was serenading me just to make sure he was legal and he was!”
Classy…

No comments:

Post a Comment