Saturday 5 January 2013

Kelly Clarkson might be engaged but she still gets the ‘hottest girls' coming on to her…

Kelly Clarkson might be engaged but she still gets the ‘hottest girls' coming on to her…Kelly Clarkson has admitted that she still gets a lot of attention from admirers despite being engaged.
However, it seems that it’s not just the boys that are queuing up for a smooch with the singer.

Clarkson crush…

The 30-year-old revealed that for a long time there was a lot of speculation as to whether she was gay or not, but said that if she had been – she would have been one lucky girl.
“I'm never insulted by it, obviously. I mean, I get hit on by the hottest girls ever.”
“Oh my God, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it's just not my thing. I've always batted for the boys' team.”
Even Ciara wants a squeeze from Kelly...
 
Luckily for fiancé Brandon Blackstock, who proposed in December that she did bat for his team and  she admitted that she was happy she help out for her Mr right.
“Six years I was single before this - I've never been truly loved like I am.”
Although the Stronger singer joked that she was initially worried their love might be doomed from the start.
However, Clarkson joked that she was worried her first date with Brandon could have been doomed.
“We've known each other for years, but we didn't start talking until the Super Bowl last February. This is the funniest/worst thing ever - one of my superhero idols is Whitney Houston, and the day she died was our first date. I was like, 'This is a bad omen'.”

No comments:

Post a Comment