Monday 7 January 2013

Dancing on Ice star Samia Ghadie refuses to apologise to Jennifer Metcalfe…

Dancing on Ice star Samia Ghadie refuses to apologise to Jennifer Metcalfe…Dancing On Ice star and whirling centre of ongoing love chaos Samia Ghadie has been summoned to the headmistress's office to apologise to Jennifer Metcalfe but is basically refusing to do so sincerely because she reckons she's got nothing to be sorry for. And the saga continues.
Samia, who recently split with long-term boyfriend and former co-star Will Thorp, has been linked with DOI partner Sylvain Longchambon, especially after he dumped Jennifer Metcalfe (over the phone) after developing feelings for Samia.
But she insists the two are not together and so she's not saying sorry unless Jennifer Metcalfe says sorry first, Miss, she started it.

CHAOS

"I have not got anything to say to Jennifer," she told The Mirror, who she conveniently did have something to say to. "I don’t need to justify anything. My boyfriend and me split up for reasons personal to us."
“I’m single, and it’s sad when you split up with someone anyway and I don’t want to go into the details why we split up but it certainly has nothing to do with anyone else.”
She also said she hoped the aforementioned love chaos would not spill over into her performance tonight, because that is the important thing, here.
"I’m focusing on being a good mum firstly and then on my skating," she said. “I’ve worked so hard over the last few months I don’t want anything from outside to come in between that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment