Saturday 5 January 2013

Check out what Celebrity Big Brother star Heidi Montag looked like before she had 10 plastic surgery ops in one day!

Check out what Celebrity Big Brother star Heidi Montag looked like before she had 10 plastic surgery ops in one day!
So last night our lives were made when The Hill’s legends Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt (aka Speidi) entered the Celebrity Big Brother house.
Spencer, 29, said: 'At one time, I definitely felt like we were the most famous people in the world. I love myself, what can I say?'
Heidi, 26, added: 'The most important things to me are nature and the mountains... and looking pretty.'
And, boy, do we know how much Heidi likes looking pretty. Anyone remember the incredible TEN surgical operations she had in ONE day back in 2010?
It will never not be fascinating to look at before and after pictures of Heidi – so here’s a gallery of the star before her obsession with plastic surgery transformed her looks.
2006

No comments:

Post a Comment