Wednesday 26 June 2013

Miley Cyrus tweets her dad cryptic photo and message: “I'm giving you an hour to tell the truth or I'll tell it for you”

Miley Cyrus tweets her dad cryptic photo and message: “I'm giving you an hour to tell the truth or I'll tell it for you”
Miley Cyrus has tweeted a very curious picture and message to her dad Billy Ray Cyrus.
Last night, the We Can’t Stop star tweeted: “@billyraycyrus since you won't reply to my texts I'm giving you an hour to tell the truth or ill tell it for you” and attached an image of her with a mystery woman

So who is this mystery woman?
Miley was obviously annoyed with her dad about something, but had a change of heart four minutes later when all evidence of the picture and message were removed, and a new tweet from the 20-year-old appeared claiming: “Wtf? My twitter was just actin all types of cray!”
So Miley’s Twitter account was either hacked, or she wants us to believe it was hacked. Interesting…
Miley’s been having trouble getting hold of her dad lately – the day after her mum, Tish, started divorce proceedings she tweeted: “Since your texts and email obviously aren't working would you like to talk like this?”. Her dad didn't reply.
Billy Ray and Tish are currently going through divorce proceedings after Tish filed due to “irreconcilable differences.”

No comments:

Post a Comment