Wednesday 26 June 2013

Sharon Osbourne: I'd give Prince Charles oral sex... for a title

SHARON Osbourne causes outrage by saying she’s up for performing oral sex on Prince Charles - in order to become a dame.

The X Factor judge stunned the audience on Conan O’Brien’s US chat show by jokingly claiming that honorary titles are handed out to women who pleasure the heir to the throne.
Sharon – who recently confessed she’d like to snog the Prince of Wales – told the host: “I want a title.
“They call it a Dame. You just have to suck his d***.”
She also quipped that her rocker husband Ozzy could earn a knighthood by sleeping with Prince Charles’ wife Camilla, Princess of Cornwall.
The potty-mouthed 60-year-old said: “He can f*** Camilla while I'm with Charles.”

Sharon Osbourne
Sharon revealed that she’s behaved flirtatiously around Prince Charles in the past.
Recalling a dinner party they both attended, she joked: “I bent down to pick up my napkin and as I came up I accidentally knocked him in the crotch.”
The reality TV star also claimed the royal shares her fondness for dirty humour – and once had him in stitches at a Windsor Castle Christmas bash.

She revealed: “There was a lady and she had sores in the corner of her mouth.
“She kept talking in his face and I'm, like, looking at him rolling my eyes... and so he looked at me and I said, ‘You know why she's got those sores on her mouth?’ and he goes, ‘No, why?’
“I said, ‘Cause she sucks too much d***’ – and he loved it.”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment