Friday 23 September 2011

Big Brother: Jay brands Rebeckah a 'porkie pie-er'

BB 2011: Day 12: Rebeckah
© Channel 5
Big Brother's Jay Mckray has branded nominated housemate Rebeckah Vaughan a liar.

Jay said that he thought Rebeckah was a "little porkie pie-er" and claimed that he has grown tired of her behaviour in the house.

"She's a little porkie pie-er. I know that for a fact," he told Aaron, Louise and Faye. "Trust us on this one.

"There's a few bits and bobs that are full of s**t that have come from her. I just got a gut feeling on her. Something's not right."

He added: "I don't like being all love dovey [with her]... I'll come across as two-faced."

Faye Palmer commented: "I think she's alright, but that's just my opinion. [But] I think everyone's alright.

"I did say to her yesterday you can sometimes go off on one, think what you're saying."

No comments:

Post a Comment