Thursday 22 September 2011

Britney Spears wants her kids to work in showbiz

Britney Spears wants her kids to work in showbiz

Britney Spears has bizarrely revealed her hopes for her two sons to follow in her footsteps and join her in the entertainment industry, despite having had a really rough time in the celeb spotlight.
You’d think Britney would have learnt from her own experiences, but nope the singer told ITV’s ‘This Morning’ that her two sons Sean Preston and Jayden James, “are in awe, they come home and copy the dancers and the dancers’ moves and try to get on their heads and do spins and do all these things.
"They’ll definitely, probably be in the entertainment businesses, definitely”.
She went on to say “When I’m on the road they come with me and they love being on the road. When I was younger I was always on the road and it’s always exciting“.

Britney is feeling good about her future. The singer told ITV “I’m in a very good place. I’m busy, I’m doing what I love, my family is great.”

The American pop princess is over in the UK at the moment to promote her tour ‘Femme Fatale’, with her new partner and ex- agent Jason Trawick, which starts next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment