Saturday 24 September 2011

Helen Mirren likes "Sexy stuff" and "Pole dancing". Blimey!

Helen Mirren likes

Dame Helen Mirren, the actress with an incredible bod, has confessed that she is an extremely sexual person and that she loves a bit of pole dancing. Blimey!
Helen has also revealed that she is a big fan of both Madonna and Lady Gaga, she even picked herself up a copy of Madge’s notorious ‘Sex’ book. Helen told The Times,
"I like sexy stuff. I like looking at sexy photos. I loved Madonna's 'Sex' book and I love Gaga... To be honest, I rather like watching pole dancing. Not that I'm gay or anything, I just like the ballet of it." Steady on Helen!
The actress caused quite a stir when she was papped whilst on holiday in Italy on the beach in that red bikini, she was rocking a very trim physique indeed. However, Helen doesn’t want the picture to overshadow her years of work, as she stresses that the photo leaves her feeling “haunted”,
“I just hope they don't print that bikini photo on my obituary page. Imagine it. Helen Mirren passes - phwooar!”
Well Helen gives us hope that you can grow old gracefully, and maintain your looks. But where does the actress stand on plastic surgery?
"I'm sure the time will come fairly soon when I feel the need for it."
You look fine to us Helen. We hope that when we get to 66, we’re half as cool as the Dame!

No comments:

Post a Comment