Friday 23 September 2011

Hair transplant fan Wayne Rooney credits new 'do for hat-trick goals

Footballer Wayne Rooney loves his look
Wayne Rooney | Celebrity Gossip | Pictures | Photos | Gallery
Dad-of-one Wayne Rooney owes a lot to his hairdresser Daniel J
Wayne Rooney thinks his return to form on the football pitch is thanks to his impressive new hairdo and barber Daniel J.
The Manchester United player, who had a hair transplant in June, gets a trim before every game - a tactic that he reckons helped him score his recent hat-tricks. 
'Daniel J always keeps me looking sharp,' says Wayne, 25.
'And when I look sharp, I feel sharp.
' I don't know what it is but it's like his haircuts have magical powers
because every time her gives me a trim I seem to go and score.' 
Daniel J's also the stylist to Chelsea star Ashley Cole and N-Dubz's Dappy and Fazer.
'All the lads have been asking me for Daniel's number,' Wayne tells the Daily Mirror.
'Of course I'm not giving it out to the Manchester City boys.'
 Wayne Rooney and his hairdresser Daniel J | New | Pictures | Photos | Celebrity News

No comments:

Post a Comment