Wednesday 30 May 2012

Cheryl looks core-geous

Cheryl
Ear we go again ... Cheryl steps out in apple earrings

CHERYL Cole looks fruity wearing her fancy dress inspired apple earrings. 

The 28-year-old was at the BBC studios today in London wearing the super-pricey Swarovski Crystal Apple danglies from Miu Miu.
Thrifty Cheryl was recycling the comedy-looking earrings from her massive wardrobe.
She first wore the juicy pair during The X Factor 2010, but this time decided to clash them with some dodgy, plastic-looking sunglasses.
As well as decking out her lobes with £100 worth of ear accessories, she wore a striped pink, black and white mini dress with neon ankle-strap heels.
Earlier this week the singer said she's happy being known as the 'Queen of the Chavs'.
She's admitted that she's experienced everything from 'dining with Prince Charles' to 'sitting in a crack den' - but doesn't judge anyone.

Cheryl Cole
Cole-ourful ... in stripes
Wenn
She said: "You know what amazes me, too - that there are people from back home that I grew up with who have nothing, who are on the bones of their arses, no better way to put it, and they have nothing but pride."
The former X Factor judge also spoke of wanting to find love and have a brood of mini Cheryls - and thinking her divorce to Ashley Cole was 'right'.
She said: "I'd love a massive family. I'm from a big family. I've got ten nieces and nephews."
Answering if her divorce to Cole had made her life plans go wrong, she said: "No, I wouldn't say wrong; I'd probably say right.

Cheryl Cole
Juicy ... Cheryl
Xposure
"My mam is like, 'You've done it the right way round. I didn't even know myself when I had children.
"You're at that nice age where you're developing into a young woman and you can give your children the things they need."
And she's still all about girl power.
She said: "Sisterhood is important to me. Up until recently, every single person on my team was female.
"I was surrounded by females, and I found it very empowering.

Cheryl Cole
Core blimey ... Cole in the earrings in 2010
INF
"It's only us who know how each other feels. Men don't understand it."
Let's hope she can find someone to make her app-y again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment