Thursday 31 May 2012

Wally Young, what have you done?

Will Young
Oh dear ... Will Young

WILL Young can rule out a sideline career in fashion. 

The pop singer looked like the wacky star of some children’s show in this ludicrous attire.
Teaming a stripy jumper with checked shorts, Will must have been the talk of the art exhibition he attended in London.
Worse still, he finished off the confident look with a pair of pulled-up grey socks and ghastly black-and-white shoes.
But Will seemed happy with his clobber, flashing his trademark smile outside the Royal Academy Of Arts.
It’s good to see he’s still in chipper spirits after he recently confessed to being at an all-time-low in the mid-noughties.
He revealed: “I wasn’t happy with anything. I wasn’t happy with my relationship.

Will Young
I think you'd better leave right now ... Will Young
“I wasn’t happy with work, I was rude to people. I was very insecure. And just lost all perspective really.
“I remember having to consider the idea that actually perhaps I wasn’t always right. What? I’m always right! I’m Nice Will Young!
“But suddenly I had a therapist saying to me, ‘I think sometimes you’re an a***.’ What? ‘And you’re being an immature baby.’ Hang on! But I liked that. I needed people to tell me that.”
In that case, hopefully someone will tell you how ridiculous you look in these clothes...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment