Tuesday 29 May 2012

Robert Pattinson refused to get his 'balls' out for new film


Alright, Robert Pattinson, way to go denying women of the world a little pervy fun! R-Pattz has admitted that when filming his new flick, Cosmopolis, the director requested his balls (testicles to the more high-brow among you) be seen in the shot. Rob, woe is us, said no.
We're being ever-so overly pervy for fun but it did tickle us to hear that one of the hottest men in the world actually got asked to do something so very strange.
Speaking to Metro France, Rob said, "Five minutes before we filmed, David [Cronenberg, director] told me, 'I want to see the bottom of your balls on the top of the frame'. At the moment, I reminded myself that I would do anything for him. So I went back to see him and told him that wouldn't happen. He took it really well. At the start, it's a very bizarre scene that you won't see again in another movie, I promise."
Wait a sec, you reminded yourself you would do aything for him! So what changed?! Erm, maybe his Jiminy Cricket kicked in and told him once his goolies were out there, dangling in a movie, he could never get them back. Figuratively speaking, obvs.

The handsome hunk also revealed he was properly over playing Edward Cullen. That's over with a O-V-A-H.
WARNING: The following may break Twilight-loving hearts...
Chatting to Shortlist, R-Pattz said of the franchise, "Playing the same part for a while, you just run out of ideas. You feel kind of useless, you don't know what to do anymore. I'm not trying to get away from it. You're screwing yourself, you're saying you think your work is s**t if you try and get away from it. And I never thought it was [s**t]. But I kind of got to the end of my inspiration. You get to the point where you're like, 'I don't want to do a film for a teen audience anymore'."
One, two, three...WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment