Tuesday 15 February 2011

In Jennifer Aniston's words.


Jennifer Aniston talks to heat

Barely a week goes by without reports that Jennifer Aniston is having  a baby. Or wants a baby. Or is adopting a baby. Then there are the surgery rumours: has she or hasn’t she?
There are loads of rumours about your life – do you laugh about what’s written?
Jen: Honestly, I avoid it like the plague. You have to. My mom’s like, “Honey, I know this is probably not [true], but are you, like, adopting a baby?” I’m like, “Are you serious? How many times do I have to tell you?”
Then it’s, “Are you getting married at Oprah’s?” “Mom!” “Aunt Jean asked me… I didn’t ask.” It’s like, “How many times do I have to tell you that when it happens, I will be the first one to tell you!”
I think it’s because I don’t do anything – I stay home so much. That’s all I do! Unfortunately, they create stories because they actually have nothing to pull from. I like my house. It’s safe.
We hear you have good parties at your house…
Jen: I do. I really should have been a party planner!
We also hear you make a great Dirty Martini – you even slipped that into your new film, Just Go with It.
Jen: There was a whole scene that was cut where I had five. That was fun to play.
Do the press sometimes mistake you for your on-screen characters? Then, the next thing you know, you have a reputation as a bit of a boozer…
To find out what Jennifer said about her reputation and her views on Botox, buy this week’s heat magazine out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment