Tuesday 15 February 2011

Lady Gaga: "I smoke a lot of pot"

Lady Gaga is as well known for being controversial as she is for her talent.
She just arrived to the Grammys inside a large womblike creation. Last year she wore a dress (boots and a fascinator) made of meat. She's not shy about showing of her body; in fact she's almost nude in many of her music videos. So does it really come as such a surprise that the petite songstress has dabbled in drugs?
During an interview with American show 60 Minutes, the uber successful singer told interviewer Anderson Cooper she used to use cocaine and still smokes marijuana.
The wacky singer said, “I smoke a lot of pot when I write music. I'm not gonna, like, sugar coat it for 60 Minutes that, you know, I'm some, like, sober human being 'cause I'm not. I drink a lot of whiskey and I smoke weed when I write."
She went on to say, "I don't want to encourage kids to do drugs. What artists do wrong is they lie. And I don't lie. I'm not a liar. I built good will with my fans. They know who I am. And I'm just like them in so many ways."
In 2009 Lady Gaga faced a fine for smoking whilst on stage in Canada despite it being illegal to smoke indoors. Rules? Gaga seems to make and break her own.
What do you think heatworld? Do you prefer to be kept in the dark when it comes to a celeb's vices or are you all for Gaga-style honesty?        

No comments:

Post a Comment