Tuesday 15 February 2011

This Lady GaGa post-Grammys interview is very, very funny

Lady GaGa turned up for a chat with US talk show host Jay Leno yesterday, and we were surprised by one thing. No, not her thong-revealing sheer dress and PVC mask, but by how sweet and funny she was

GaGa walked on set with her three Grammys – filled with M&Ms, of course – and proceeded to be both sweet and charming. Declaring that she’s “just an Italian girl from New York, and this is the big time for me,” she greeted both the audience and house band with a big wave.

Perhaps GaGa was still tipsy from her post-Grammy celebrations, when Leno asked what she got up to, she replied “I don’t remember very much –  I know it was fun, I do remember being called Drunky GaGa at some point.”

The egg-riding star also revealed that her Grammys’ arrival vehicle wasn’t in fact an egg at all, it was a vessel. Whoopsy! Our mistake! She also admitted that having designed all her and her dancer’s Grammys outfits, she changed her mind about the costumes just two days before the performance, “I felt so bad because The House Of GaGa was red-eyed and up all night, and I’d be like ‘I hate it, I wan to change everything,’ and they’d be like, ‘ok’”

No comments:

Post a Comment