Tuesday 15 February 2011

Ke$ha's mouthwash of choice? Jack Daniels. No, really!

She burst onto the music scene with the hit song Tik Tok where, during the first verse of the track, she sings...
"Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, put my glasses on, I'm out the door - I'm gonna hit this city. Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack, 'cause when I leave for the night I ain't comin' back."
There is plenty in that verse we would've said Ke$ha would do. We could definitely see her staying out all night for instance. But brushing her teeth with Jack Daniels whiskey? Nah. Never. Surely not...
Turns out it, she bloomin' does! The crazy American singer told Vanity Fair all about her mouth cleansing routine involving the Southern whiskey...
"Jack Daniels is an anti-bacterial and its way better than morning breath. Let me put it this way, if you wake up naked in a bath tub and you have a choice between rinsing out with Jack Daniels or trying to make out with some dude with morning breath, I would recommend picking up the Jack."
She has previously told the Times on Sunday about her crazy party ways. When she was touring her album Animal she said, “I’m not a babysitter. My b*lls are on the table. I’m very upfront with who I am. There is sex. There is alcohol. The kids are gonna figure it out someday.”
Fair point. Whilst we admit we’re a bit scared of Ke$ha we so want to party with her. We'll make sure we pack a toothbrush, we promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment