Saturday 19 February 2011

Now GaGa is twice as bonkers

LADY GAGA is getting more and more crackers.

The superstar now believes she has two souls – one being that of her dead aunt.
GaGa thinks her dad's sister Joanne Germanotta, who died of immune disease lupus at 19, before her niece was born, is living on through her – and inspires all of the oddball's music and art.
GaGa said: "I really believe I have two hearts. I think I actually carry two souls in my body and that I'm living out the rest of her life and goodness. She died a virgin, she died never having experienced all these things we all get to love."
Just in case she wasn't being odd enough, the singer wore a huge hat that looked like a Stetson crossed with an ashtray to a TV interview on Good Morning America.
She announced she is now an HIV/Aids and gay rights activist. She was also wearing what looked like a latex overcoat – perhaps to highlight the safe sex message.

No comments:

Post a Comment