Tuesday 15 February 2011

Justin Bieber talks fans, winning an award and meeting 'The One'

Justin Bieber talks fans, winning an award and meeting 'The One'

When asked about winning the award, he said: “It feels great. I’m really glad to be here. When I heard my name called I was just speechless. I was so happy just to be nominated. It was incredible.”
He also told us about his fans here in Britain: “I love it. The fans here are crazy! They’re so good, so supportive…it’s such a great fanbase.”
It’s a non-stop tour of Britain for the Bieber as he’s attending the premiere for his concert-movie ‘Never Say Never’ tomorrow night (Wednesday 16th).
Aisde from his music, Bieber is famous for hitting on the likes of Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry. When asked about any british girls who may have caught his eye he had this to say: “I still think Cheryl [Cole] is really hot, and Rihanna.” So he may be one of the most desired boys by teenage girls, but his geography isn’t too hot.
Dancing was also on the agenda for our chat with Justin. The question: “Will you ever be a better dancer than Usher?” His answer: “I think he’s so amazing…To become even as good as him, it would be amazing.”
As a final note, Justin had this to say about one day meeting his 'Baby, Baby, Baby': “I don’t know. I don’t really think it’s anyone’s business what my private life is. Somethings you just have to keep to yourself.”
Yeah. Good luck with that Mr 'Most-Googled-Name-In-The-World'.


No comments:

Post a Comment