Friday 18 February 2011

Peaches Geldof: "I dated a transsexual"

Peaches Geldof:

Peaches Geldof is currently in a relationship with S.C.U.M singer Thomas Cohen, but during a recent interview with The Mirror, Bob’s daughter revealed she once dated a transsexual.
*Rolls eyes* Oh, of course she did, that’s what all the young, quirky, cool kids are doing these days, right?
The 21-year-old – who has coincidentally just started filming her brand new ITV2 show, OMG! With Peaches Geldof, which is a lively studio debate where members of the public discuss shocking real-life stories – told the newspaper, “I went on a date with a boy and it turned out the boy used to be a girl. And I was quite into it to be honest with you.”
She continued, "He just told me on the first date [and] I did see him again. I just think it's cool. I embrace any sort of multiculturalism, any sort of sexuality - it fascinates me."
Like we said before, all the young, quirky, cool kids are doing it these days, right?
But wait, there’s more, she then went on to talk about how much she admired her date for being so upfront and honest about everything.
She said, "I think it's beautiful that he was comfortable enough with it. I don't think anything is wrong."
So anyway, back to her new show, will you be tuning in to hear Peaches discuss all sorts of riveting matters, which will presumably have you screaming OMG?

No comments:

Post a Comment