Monday 7 March 2011

Lady Gaga loves unicorns

Lady Gaga loves unicorns Gaga revealed some startling insights on last night’s Big Top 40 show.

“I’m actually quite obsessed with unicorns. They are in essence a mythical creature so what I’m trying to say is that the unicorn was born magical and it’s not the unicorn’s fault and it doesn’t make it any more or less special or any less unique but it can’t help that it was born with that magic.”

The 24-year-old is clearly a fan of Equus ferus caballus (ponies).

“I had My Little Ponies. I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that sort of made them the misfit in the world of the stallion.”

Deep thoughts from Gaga there, although she perhaps needs to learn a bit more about horses before she makes statements like that, in the wild lady horses rule the harras. Stallions are, if anything the outsiders.

Don’t judge Gaga, they were born that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment