Tuesday 15 March 2011

Daphne Guinness called Victoria Beckham an ugly pig *gasps*

Daphne Guinness called Victoria Beckham an ugly pig *gasps*

During an interview with yesterday’s Sunday Times Magazine Daphne Guinness, heir to the Guinness fortune, had nothing but nice words to say about none other than Victoria Beckham and by ‘nice words’ what we really mean is she was downright nasty.
About Posh she said, “[She is] an ugly pig! Downbeat, miserable and awful” – Meow!
And wait, there’s more, she was just warming up as she continued, “Of course she’s going to make money – she’s backed by Simon Fuller. I don’t have anyone! She annoys the shit out of me.”
Wow, who rattled her cage?
However, less than 24 hours after the article was published Daphne suddenly had a change of heart and she's now claiming her words were twisted. She explains:
“I am so sad stitched up by the sunday times. I thought c. long was a friend. I would never call anyone an ugly cow, not my words.
“I feel like killing myself, I have been stabbed in the back by that journalist.
“the article was AWFUL, really inaccurate, I work so hard and this is the kind of shoddy treatment you get. I am beyond horrified.
“the journalist I knew from Issie, so i thought she would understand things, we had been friends, she has put words in my mouth.
“And for the record I not only admire Victoria Beckham but know her and like her. My point was that I do most things alone without a backer.”
Hmmm, doth the lady protest too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment