Thursday 10 March 2011

George Michael says sorry to Snappy Snaps manager

George Michael says sorry to Snappy Snaps manager

George Michael has made a formal apology to the manager of the Snappy Snaps store he drove his car into last summer.
The singer was on the Capital FM breakfast show when host Johnny Vaughn suggested it might be nice to lay the whole crashing a car into a shop thing to rest.
At first George chickened out, but after Johnny rung the shop and put George on the spot, he had no choice but to talk saying: 'I'm genuinely and sincerely sorry for smashing into your shop.'
To which the manager, whose comic abilities are clearly overlooked in such a role, said: 'That's no problem. It would be nice if you could come through the front door one day soon.' LOL.
He also revealed that since George stormed the store with his Range Rover (not in a rush to pick up his holiday pics, rather all high on pesky drugs), fans have started paying pilgrimage to the scene of the crime:  'We have a lot of people outside taking pictures' he said. No doubt, this Snappy Snaps chap will be on the new series of I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! at this rate.
During the radio interview George also talked about his time in prison, following the Snappy Snaps incident:
'I didn't do a thing in there. I had a kettle and I had a television and that's all I needed. The rest of the time I spent reading letters. I had about 7,000 or 8,000.'
However, despite the rumours, we don’t think any of those letters were from Simon Cowell. Talking about rumours that he may be lining George up for a role on the U.S. X Factor judging panel the Fast Love singer said:
'I'm confused because (Simon Cowell) hasn't called me and said anything of the sort.'
Boo. Even though we are secretly happy because at the moment we feel like America is nabbing all our best people and at least this means we get to keep George.

No comments:

Post a Comment