Tuesday 8 March 2011

Pete denies Elen split

 For a moment there it looked like Peter Andre's fledgling romance with Elen Rivas was going to end quicker than Katie Price's second marriage.

But Pete has denied rumours that he has split from the Spanish underwear model.

In his New! magazine column, the Aussie explained: "There was a story doing the rounds last week saying that Elen and I had split up after a huge row about me not wanting to go to a party with her.

"This is a load of rubbish!"

Hmm... it does seem unlikely that Pete would pass up a big photo op unless he had to.

He went on: "I've been away for the last week with the kids so why would we be rowing about a party when I wasn't even in the country? It's insane.

"Elen and I are definitely still together."

Which means we can expect plenty more romantic pap snaps like this one.

It turns out Pete and Elen celebrated his 38th birthday as soon as he returned from his hols in Dubai.

"I won't say what she bought me," he added. "But I will say that we celebrated in our own special way!"

Thanks for sparing us the details Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment