Wednesday 2 March 2011

Rihanna wants YOU to pick her next single

Rihanna wants YOU to pick her next single

Rihanna has called on the help of her huge fanbase after struggling to choose which track from her best-selling album Loud to release as her next single.
The S&M star took to Twitter to ask her followers which LP track she should pick as her next release this summer.  RiRi stated she was torn between four songs - Man Down, Fading, California King Bed and Cheers (Drink To That) - asking her fans to help her make a decision on which track should be her new single. It must be awful having so many great songs you can’t pick which one to release next…
The R&B sensation tweeted: "QUESTION EXISTING: I'm shootin a new vid in a cpl wks, I just need u to tell me, which song should I shoot? What is my next single? its hard to go from s+m to SKIN! Don't wanna be 2 swiney."
After getting an incredible response, Rihanna then posted: "K so its lookin like Man Down, CKB, Fadin, Cheers! But this was the EXACT problem I had b4, I can't choose between these 4 songs!"
She added: "Helllp!!! Ok, now gimme de top 2 in order of how they should be released! Remember its spring/summertime!!!! See why I had to ask u guys??? SO HARD to choose."
It seems RiRi is still having trouble deciding as she later tweeted: "Man, I love CKB, But Man Down is so GANSTA! Like dance hall queen type gangsta."
Followed quickly by: "And Cheers makes me wanna get chocolate wasted!! Whether its the weekend or NOT."
We’re not entirely sure what “chocolate wasted” is, but if it means scoffing Cadbury’s til we pass out, we definitely want to give it a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment