Monday 7 March 2011

Kim Kardashian's single: one confirmed fan so far

Kim Kardashian
Any loving partner knows the right answer to the question 'how do I look?', but what about 'what do you think of my new single?'

For that, we could all learn a thing or two from Kim Kardashian's boyfriend Kris Humphries.

As previously discussed on Eleven, the reality TV star released a song this week that made Katie Price's musical efforts sound like Rihanna. But according to Kim, 'Jam (Turn It Up)' has at least one loyal fan.

Smart move, Kris.

"Kris loves the song," Kardashian told People. "He sings it to me on the phone."

The Kourtney and Kim Take New York star then went on to clarify the extent of her artistic ambition and what the future holds for her music career by saying: "I don't have an album in the works. It was just something that kind of got me out of my comfort zone."

And I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief at that. Well, all except Kris of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment