Tuesday 8 March 2011

Justin Bieber: I hope Selena Gomez likes me for me


Justin Bieber doesn't want girlfriend Selena Gomez to be too keen
Brit Awards 2011: Justin Bieber | Pictures | Brits | Red Carpet | Photos | Celebs | Celebrities

Justin Bieber has fans across the world obsessing over him, but the teen heartthrob likes a girl to play it cool.
'I could never date somebody who's so in love with me that she would do anything for me,' Justin, 17, admits.
'I want a girl to like me for me.'
The Never Say Never star shattered millions of hearts when he confirmed his relationship with Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair post-Oscars party last month.
Though Selena, 18, is older than Justin, she doesn't feel the age difference.
'I feel like I'm still 15,' Selena told Latina Magazine recently.
'I feel very young at heart, and I still want to jump up and down on my bed singing and rocking out.'
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber | Oscars 2011: The parties | Oscars | Pictures | Photos | New

2 comments:

  1. Justin bieber and selena gomez both of my favorite personalities. These are all the rumors that selena gomez fall in love with justin bieber.
    Nashville Personal Trainer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan you are totally wrong selena gomez really fall in love with justin bieber.

    seo consultant

    ReplyDelete