Tuesday 8 March 2011

Peter Andre: Elen Rivas and I celebrated my birthday in our own special way

Peter Andre rubbishes rumours he's split from Elen Rivas
Peter Andre and Elen Rivas | Photos | Pictures | Now Magazine
Peter Andre and Elen Rivas confirmed their relationship in January
Peter Andre celebrated his 38th birthday on a family holiday in Dubai without Elen Rivas, 36, by his side.
And despite rumours the couple have split, Peter insists they're stronger than ever.
'Elen and I are definitely still together,' he says.
'I saw her as soon as I got back from Dubai and we celebrated my birthday, just the 2 of us.
'I won't say what she bought me but I will say that we celebrated in our own special way!'
Pete also had fun seeing in his special day with kids Junior, 5, and Princess, 3.
'We had a party on the beach and there was delicious food, belly dancers and even some animals for the kids to play with,' Peter reveals.
'I had a lovely time but to be honest, I wasn't that excited about turning 38.
'I will definitely make a big fuss when I'm 40 and have a huge celebration in Vegas, or somewhere like that.'

No comments:

Post a Comment