Friday 11 March 2011

Nicole Scherzinger: Cheryl Cole's Newcastle accent is charming

Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger loves hearing Cheryl Cole's voice
Nicole Scherzinger | Celebrity hair | Pictures | New styles | Latest | Hair | Now | Photos | Hairstyles
Nicole Scherzinger was a guest judge on The UK X Factor
Both Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole would love to sit by Simon Cowell's side on The US X Factor judging panel, but it looks as if the Pussycat Doll has more of a chance than our feisty Geordie.
Fox TV bosses are said to be worried that American audiences will struggle to understand Cheryl, 27 - so she's reportedly working with a voice coach. 
'I think that her accent is charming,' says US beauty Nicole, 32.
'It probably sounds a lot more fun and interesting to listen to her than me do my southern slang!'
Even so, Nicole's keen for Simon, 51, to give her the job.
'I've put a lot of thought into it,' she told Heart Radio.
'I had my reservations because it's such a huge commitment but I think I would like to do it if it was meant to be.
'If it's supposed to work out, then it will, that's how I feel about it.
'We'll see. I'm a strong believer in everything is meant to be for a reason.'
Celebrity hair: Cheryl Cole | Pictures | Star Style | Now Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment