Tuesday 1 March 2011

Adele's heartbreak: I haven't painted my ex out to be a pr*ck

Adele used her emotional trauma as inspiration for her new album
Adele | Pictures | Now Magazine | Celebrity Spy | Celebrity Gossip
Adele has channelled her feelings into her work- and into her love for her dog Louis Armstrong
Adele is still getting over the breakdown of her relationship with the man who used to be the centre of her life.
The 22-year-old singer has never revealed his identity, but their split was the subject of her debut album, 19 - and also fuels her new album, 21.

'I got the inspiration from my ex-boyfriend, but in a very different way to the way I did on 19,' she explains.

'Being with him was the most stunning relationship I've had in my life and he's the most important person ever.

'It was so breathtaking that I had to write about it.'

Despite the break up, Adele doesn't hate her former flame.

'I haven't painted my ex out to be a prick,' she tells Celebs On Sunday.

'Some of it might sound horrible, but that's just because I admire him so much, which I know sounds weird.
'I'm happy for him now he's engaged. Life happened and I'm more accepting of it than I ever used to be.'

No comments:

Post a Comment