Tuesday 8 March 2011

Matt LeBlanc lived a life of drugs and hookers before Friends, sort of

Matt LeBlanc lived a life of drugs and hookers before Friends, sort of

Junkies, hookers and a life of uncertainty. Doesn’t this sound like a day in the life of Charlie Sheen?Well you would think so wouldn’t you?
Actually this is Matt LeBlanc talking about his life prior to landing his Friends job. The actor told the Sun that he struggled to make ends meet before landing the role of a lifetime.
“I had exactly $11 (£7) in my pocket the day I was hired. I had to go back and read for the part of Joey a total of six times. It was far from certain I would get the role."
Le Blanc claims he lived a life close to squalor in the lead up to his Friends role.
“I was living in a cheap hotel which was dank and nasty. Junkies and hookers were all over the place.”
The TV veteran revealed his mum was the person who feared for him the most.
“I remember the look on her face and she said, ‘Oh, please come home. Give this up. You won’t make it.”
Luckily for Matt, he did make it, and the only way he will be seeing drugs and hookers again is if he pays for them. Not that we are saying he does, just that he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment