Wednesday 9 March 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Looks Hot In A Stupid Outfit


I love Nicole Scherzinger’s tight Pussycat Doll body so much that I can overlook this absolutely retarded outfit she’s wearing and still manage to get semi erect. It’s not easy, but with a lot of concentration and with my eyes focused squarely on that great ass it’s possible. It’s a skill I’ve had for years. How do you think I got this job? I’ve also perfected the ‘Elbow To Boob Rub In A Crowded Bar’ move and the ‘Spill An Ice Cold Drink On Some Topless Chicks While They’re Suntanning So We Can See Their Boobies Like It’s A 1980′s Van Halen Video’ move… Multitalented.
   
Nicole Scherzinger PicturesNicole Scherzinger PicturesNicole Scherzinger Pictures
Nicole Scherzinger PicturesNicole Scherzinger PicturesNicole Scherzinger Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment